Friday 30 September 2011

MOMMY LOVES: McLAREN STROLLER

Having a pram or a stroller is a must for any mommy on the go! When I had my first kid I searched for many and I bought a mothercare pram( a fancy one that too) and I just wasn't satisfied! Somehow I managed with it till my lil one turned a year old. Then we came across this pink and brown McLAREN stroller and bought it immediately!! It was perfect with it's adjustments, safety harness and most importantly it was very very light! It's perfect for travel, especially during those security checks....u can just close it with one hand and it's so light to carry!!! It comes in many colors too! When I had my second baby I got my lil boy a red color one! I use the model QUEST SPORT for both my kids! It's perfect for kids from 3 months to I think 4 years!

Features:

Suitable for babies from 3mths up to a maxium weight of 15kg (approx 3 years)
Lightweight aluminium frame
Lockable front swivel wheels
4-position padded seat
Foam grip ergonomic handles
Tilting hood with storage pocket and 99% UV protective viewing window
Carry handle for convenient lifting
Extendable leg rest
Reflective panels for evening safety
Shopping basket
Raincover included
Folded: 104 x 27 x 25cm
Unfolded: 104 x 82 x 34cm
Handle height: 104cm
Weight: 5.5kg
Basic weight (without hood, basket & rain cover): 5.2kg

No comments:

Post a Comment