Thursday 27 October 2011

LOOK BOOK: OLIVIA PALERMO

“My personal style is classic … eclectic in a way,”- Olivia Palermo
From her stint on The City to sitting front row at fashion shows, it's no question that Olivia Palermo is a budding style icon. The doe-eyed, fresh faced beauty looks chic as ever and is a master at mixing high street with high fashion.from valentino couture to topshop dresses, she wears them all with ease!Whether she's being photographed in the streets of NYC or mingling with editors at a show, she always seems to stand out from the rest. and it doesnt hurt that she is oh so pretty and has an enviable wardrobe!we just love love love her style some of our favorite looks!
















 Olivia Palermo on her favourite trends and inspirations…
What is your inspiration for your style?
I don’t really have inspiration but I love classic fashion icons like Audrey Hepburn, Grace Kelly, Jane Birkin, Jackie O. I also love mix and match. Even though I’m sure you never really see me in bright dresses, I always add a pop of colors with the shoes, necklaces or bags.
Sum up your style in 5 words
classic chic with a edgy twist (oops, that’s not five :p)
Who are your favourite designers?
I love Hermes, Anya Hindmarch, Matthew Williamson, D&G, DVF, Valentino, Alexander McQueen, Christian Louboutin


No comments:

Post a Comment