Wednesday 21 December 2011

TRIED&TESTED: DOLCE&GABBANA CREAMY FOUNDATION

I had recently mentioned about by complete lack of self control to try new products and how i went and splurged on all things dolce&gabbana.i had reviewed the dolce&gabbana blush in Mauve Diamond that has become my absolute must have and today i shall tell you about my love love affair with this gorgeous dolce&gabbana perfect finish creamy foundation.. i have raved a lot about my armani foundation but thats a liquid one and i wanted to try a cream foundation this time. so i went and tried the Dolce&Gabbana cream foundation,that i have heard so much about!!! first thing that impressed me was the number of shades available and that there were shades that suited yellow undertones.it glides on smoothly and just melts into your skin and gives a wonderful velvety texture to the skin. its almost like a mousse foundation but rich and creamy.it gives medium to full coverage and also gives you that dewy look after a while. since its winter, i have a few dry patches on my skin and unlike other foundations that give me that flaky look,this just seemed to actually moisturize my skin. the foundation looks natural and gives a nice dewy look. although people looking for staying power may not be that satisfied with this product as it wears off soon. i use only if am going out in the night or something, so it stays put for a few hours.once i tried during the day and it just sort of faded by noon.so thats a bit of an issue. but since i dont wear any foundation during the day it works for me!!!so i think this season i am going to be using this foundation.it gets a thumbs up from me!!!


p.s: i happened to pass thru a well stocked duty free,so u can imagine what happened.expect some more product reviews soon.i am in the midst of trying all the potions:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment