Saturday 4 February 2012

TRIED&TESTED: LUSH DARK ANGELS CLEANSER




Yes!i have become a Lush Fanatic!yet another Lush product review!its the Dark Angels cleanser.

What Lush saysThis is our soft black sugar scrub that feels oh-so-good when you rub it in and leaves your skin glowing. The velvety texture is sprinkled with black sugar and powdered charcoal to gently exfoliate and cleanse away excess oils. We add rhassoul mud and vitamin-rich cold pressed organic avocado oil to soften, moisturize and nourish skin, as well as sandalwood and rosewood oils to soothe. We're all in love with this daily cleanser (even those of us who don't have young or oily skin can't resist it!).

So whats my take on it???: Lush says its a daily cleanser but i wouldnt agree with them because its a really coarse scrub and its a bit too much for my sensitive skin to take everyday!i use this only twice or thrice a week. its an awesome scrub (i like my scrub nice and grainy) and leaves the skin super smooth after the use.it has to a certain extent helped control the oiliness of my skin and has i think helped even out my skin tone(i dont know for sure if it is because of this scrub as i use other products on my skin too).but it gets a big thumbs up from me for making my skin really really smooth and the sales lady told me its good for blemishes and so far i havent had any breakout!(thats a big plus!)...another thing i like is that it doesnt dry out your skin like the other scrubs i have tried.but it does leave a slight residue behind so u have to make sure that you wash your face really well to get off that residue. the only problem i have is that its a bit messy(or thats just me i guess because i have a white sink and i dont like to see the black residue all over the sink!)..but like other lush products its awesome but i'd recommend that you not use it everyday but then if you can take it ,then go ahead and use it everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment