Wednesday 7 March 2012

MY DESIGNS FOR LITTLE GIRLS!!!



Hello my lovelies!!!i have been dabbling in designing clothes for myself and my sister on and off and have now decided to make clothes for little girls!i have a daughter who is 3 and i cant tell you how much i looovvveee dressing her up in adorable clothes!i am one of those moms who is very very particular about how my kids look and i am a bit neurotic about it to say the least!!!and i just love dressing her up in pretty little dress!i am very particular about the style of dresses too.simple,pretty,classic and elegant are the styles i look for in the dresses!not many shops carry such dresses these days and i started making them for my daughter!everytime she wore these dresses,people would ask me about them and it kind of motivated me to start designing dresses.i just started and made a few pieces and wanted to share with you guys!many more dresses are under the making and i will be sharing those designs with you very soon!please let me know what you think because it would help me a lot!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment